hungry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

danom

This fella certainly beat me to my apple tree today. Was going to do some picking of the few apples that were left! Guess I will go to the fall market and buy a box. Probably a little safer. lol
Anyway the time of year for these guys as they stock up on food for there hibernation, so I wasn't going to deprive him.
Dave

Attachments

• 029 (640x480).jpg
    029 (640x480).jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 261
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I don't know about bear scat, but there was a fellow down in south Texas that was using dried cow manure to build pens... he used CA as the stabilizing agent.

I'm guessing that when he told people he made pens, their response might have been, "That's B...S... "

danom

Well guys, maybe building a pen out of bear scat could be done, however, I have more than enough unique sort of things to keep me occupied in my pen building ventures without resorting to that. lol
I do know that someone has to get the apples off the top of the tree, but I do have a nice ladder that gets me up there. However I was not going to join him while he had lunch.
ps. The rascal broke enough large branches, that I should be able to salvage some nice apple wood for some pen blanks
Dave

Top Bottom