how to use craft coat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

hi guys and gals i bought some craft coat awhile back from exotic blanks and i am just now getting around to use it . does anyone have any instructions on how to use it. how many coats do i put on and do i just buff it out when it is cured. i have a order that i dont have time to do my poly finsh on and i thought this would be a god time to try it out.
thanks for the help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
you can also use it doing the dip method, dip, let dry, dip again, let dry and cure 24 hours, then using MM go from 4000 to 12000, then polish, you will get a good deep shine, the lower count sanding pads and MM cut too much of the CC, start with 4000 and you will be fine.

NittanyLion

Good info here....wish I found Ed's video before figuring it out the hard way. Bill is right about the course MM. I can't get the dipping method down, but I'm real pleased applying while turning.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
At the risk of sounding vain, I am trying to develop a video resource on Exotics that will answer the "frequently asked" questions.

I encourage everyone to check our video page or my YouTube pages.

If you DON'T see what you want, send me a PM----I am still looking for good subject matter.

We hope to develop the best vendor library in the industry, but there are lots of players with much more manpower, so I really want to hit the "FREQUENTLY asked" first!!!

Thanks for any and all input!
Ed

Top Bottom