How do you post a Photo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from realgenius

Status
Not open for further replies.

realgenius

I've just today taken some decent photos of my fledgeling art and wish to post them. My problem is how do I get them out of my HP Image Zone in order to do this. :( I'm not too computer savvy so please use simple, one syllable words where applicable. Thanks Folks I can use all the help I can Get.

Debra[:X][:X]:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terrymiller

Debra, you can go to the photo link at the top of the page, once on that page directly below the IAP logo there is a link to help you upload photos. You can also go to the IAP home page and directly under the IAP logo there is section on helping upload photos.

Hastur

Debra the easiest way I have found to upload directly into your topic, is to click the paperclip just below the message box you are typing in. An upload popup window will open on your screen. Click on browse and another window will open. Now you need to navigate the browser to where you saved the photos in HP Image Zone, check under the my pictures folder. Find the picture you want in your post (topic) and click on it. Next click on upload file and it will put an HTML tag line in your message box. Do not change it, if you want to type something after your picture move your cursor to the end and hit the enter key. Then type what you would like to say, preview the reply and submit if you are done.

Hope this helps somewhat.

pete00

hi debra
Well try this, to make sure you know how to pictures into your posting.

Create a new post and bring ANY picture on your computer into the message, then post it.
If you can do that then all we have to do is FIND out where your HP pictures are hiding.
The pictures can not be any bigger then 85 or 90kb.<----- did i lose you yet ?

Open windows explorer in the view setting there is detail setting, look at the size column. This will tell you how big your pictures are. Bring in any picture less than the 85kb.

If you succeed at this, on to the next step in making your pictures smaller.

pete

realgenius

Thanks Pete, you would have if my wonderful large male child(24 grafhic design maj) hadn't come to my rescue. Well guys they're posted, go take a look see....
Thanks for all your help[:D][:D][:D]
Debra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom