Home sweet home

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mike Powell

Well, Ive been home for a week now. No shaving, no haircuts, and so far no place I absolutely have to be. Over the last few days I have been setting up shop, work benches set up, another built, now Im trying to make room for my set up that I want. Its amazing how fast you can fill up a two car garage with "stuff".

My first orders are out to get my component kits here and I cant wait to get on the lathe again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi Mike,

Do you know how much we all love pics...???:wink::biggrin:

Yeah, we are all suckers for them, gives us a perspective on things and off-course, he have a sticky-bick on your set-up, huh...?

Cheers
George

Mike Powell

My Grandma told me a quote the other day that my Pawpaw said. I'm beginning to believe it to be true.

He said "I have never worked this hard, until I retired" Seems everyone thinks I dont have anything to do, so they give me more.

I was well on my way to having the shop pretty much set up today, then the garage door guy came in to install the opener. Then shortly after he left, my Pop called and I went to lunch with him. After that, well I thought I had worked hard enough for the day, so I thought a nap was in order. I havent got that far yet, but Im still thinking about it....

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
My Grandma told me a quote the other day that my Pawpaw said. I'm beginning to believe it to be true.

He said "I have never worked this hard, until I retired" Seems everyone thinks I dont have anything to do, so they give me more.

I was well on my way to having the shop pretty much set up today, then the garage door guy came in to install the opener. Then shortly after he left, my Pop called and I went to lunch with him. After that, well I thought I had worked hard enough for the day, so I thought a nap was in order. I havent got that far yet, but Im still thinking about it....
Yep, you retire and then for the first 6 or 7 years, you find yourself wondering how you ever found time to go to work.

Yep, you retire and then for the first 6 or 7 years, you find yourself wondering how you ever found time to go to work.

Yep, I'm nine(9) years into retirement and busier than ever was when working.

Top Bottom