home brewed stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tommyd

tommyd

started playing with casting pr here are some bottle stoppers I came up with. It's kind of fun to see what colorsyou can come up with and what you can add to your castings. I don't care for the long chrome kits from as have order some shorter ones on the group buy.

Attachments

• bottle stopper 1.jpg
    bottle stopper 1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 180
  • bottlestopper 2.jpg
    bottlestopper 2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 177
  • casting bottle stoppers 3.jpg
    casting bottle stoppers 3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 3 bottle stoppers.jpg
    3 bottle stoppers.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 192
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

Heh, I like the smiley faces. We've got a bar downtown in Charlotte (if it's still there) called
'Have a Nice Day Cafe', bet those would fit right in!

flyingmelon

Seenin the smilies

I'm thinking that if reached for a bottle and it was smiling at me I might have opened it once too many times already.

Nice looking stoppers

started playing with casting pr here are some bottle stoppers I came up with. It's kind of fun to see what colorsyou can come up with and what you can add to your castings. I don't care for the long chrome kits from as have order some shorter ones on the group buy.

Those are really nice and should do well at a show with them... wine stoppers are a big draw at my booth.

I agree on the chrome stoppers... I've stopped doing them, but recently saw the SS ones that Ruth Niles offers on her site... I like them and plan to pick up some for the future.

Top Bottom