Holy cow, look at this blank by Seamus!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Padre

Seamus sent me this pen blank. I got it yesterday, and when I took it out of the envelope I was stunned. It was gorgeous.

Today I turned it and I think it came out great. It is an unbelievably beautiful blank. It is the Connecticut state quarter with the seal of Connecticut on it, on a deep blue background, like the state flag.

When I say this blank is awesome I am totally not doing it justice. I know the pictures aren't that great, but I was in a rush to show you all what fantastic work Seamus does.

Forgive the amatuerish pictures, and trust me when I say this blank is super great.

Thank you Seamus.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Attachments

• ct1.jpg
    ct1.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 167
  • ct2.jpg
    ct2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 132
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greggas

I'm curious ...is the quarter real? If so full thickness? Bend on arch and glued to tube? Pretty original

Nice looking pen

ctubbs

FANTASTIC!!! What an imagination that came up with that. The blank is outstanding and when I first saw it I could not chose a pen for it. Your choice, on the other hand, does the blank justice, a beautiful combination. Thank you for sharing.
Charles

seamus7227

I'm curious ...is the quarter real? If so full thickness? Bend on arch and glued to tube? Pretty original

Nice looking pen

No offense to any curious minds out there: The quarter is real, it is not full thickness(too tough to bend without massive force!)and it is not glued on. The rest is a trade secret that for now I would like to keep to myself. I truly dont intend to create any negative vibes from anyone on the subject. Much like many others on here that are creating their own designs for blanks, I too, would like this to be my specialty. I am debating the idea with a friend about making these blanks for all 50 states and offering them up for sale exclusively to members on IAP. They are not as easy as it may seem, they are time consuming but the end result is fantastic! I hope everyone enjoy's viewing them as the end result: A finely crafted work of art!

greggas

Nice looking pen

No offense to any curious minds out there: The quarter is real, it is not full thickness(too tough to bend without massive force!)and it is not glued on. The rest is a trade secret that for now I would like to keep to myself. I truly dont intend to create any negative vibes from anyone on the subject. Much like many others on here that are creating their own designs for blanks, I too, would like this to be my specialty. I am debating the idea with a friend about making these blanks for all 50 states and offering them up for sale exclusively to members on IAP. They are not as easy as it may seem, they are time consuming but the end result is fantastic! I hope everyone enjoy's viewing them as the end result: A finely crafted work of art!

Thanks for answering, question was totally out of curiosity and not an attempt to try and copy ...looks like a ton of work...good luck and thanks again.....always like seeing someone try something that I have not seen before

Eyeshooter

Outstanding! The uniqueness of the blank is highlighted by your choice of pen. They go together perfectly. A beautiful job to you both.

John

Top Bottom