Hi from Calif.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi to everyone my name is Rod but all my friends call me paw I have been a member for about a month but have been hiding in the shadows absorbing all the information you all have to offer. I am not very computer savy and a bit timid about posting. I started turning about 20 years ago and turn about anything you can imagine but only started turning pens about 2 years ago. I am now retired and spend most of my time in my wood shop. I dont have a lot to offer about pen turning but have a lot to learn from all you who are so very generous with your knowledge. several years ago I tried duck calls and found that community very secretive with their craft unlike you all.I look forward to learning from all of you Thanks again to all of you who are so willing to share your knowledge . Rod AKA Paw

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hey Paw, welcome from N. California from a "friend you haven't met yet". : ) IAP's a great place to hang out....much info in this crowd.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas.
Looking forward to seeing some of your calls & learning your techniques. Don't be shy about posting.

Top Bottom