Help our oldest get play his saxaphone at Universal Studios

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

I don't normally post these types of things on the forums I frequent, but this year with my surgeries and a few other unexpected large expenses (new A/C anyone?) we're going to be scraping to come up with the means to pay for the first of Ryan's 2 big 8th grade trips.

Jeff, if you find this inappropriate I completely understand if it needs to be removed.

Please help Ryan earn the chance to play his saxophone at Universal Studios, Florida with the Banks Trail Middle School Band. He is REALLY excited that he has the opportunity to perform in sunny Orlando this April in front of thousands of visitors as well as participate in several fun area activities. But, in order to go, he has to pay his own way via cash and fundraising and needs your help!

This is the first of several fund raising opportunities that will be offered for him to earn the $650 needed for the trip. For this round you get to choose from a wide variety of items including our favorite Classic Cookie dough boxes, cheesecake, some pretty cool kitchen gadgets and cookbooks as well as accessories including beach and picnic totes, lunch boxes, wrapping paper and much more. The profits from each sale go directly into Ryan's band account. All orders must be received by Monday, September 22nd with delivery approximately 3 weeks later.

For local sales or to make a cash donation, please contact me directly.
To purchase online, visit:

Fund Shoppe - Earn More for Your Organization

Top Bottom