Hello from Va Beach

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DK61

Hello to my fellow Pen Turners. Dave here from VA Beach, VA. i have been turning pens about 2.5 - 3 years. I hope to learn new techniques and finishes. How do you join a local chapter if one exists?

Thanks.
Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome from New Hampshire Dave. Glad to have you aboard. If you have been turning pens for 2.5-3 years you are already addicted to it so you are in the right place.

Bill Sampson

Dave,
Go to midatlanticpen.com and you will get information about the Mid Atlantic Pen Gathering to be held at the WoodCraft store in Richmond on May 17 and 18.
Contact me by pm for more information.

Bill Sampson, Richmond

Sawdust46

Welcome and ZIP IT! There is a thread to try to get all members to enter their zip code. Once that is complete it will help identify other IAP'ers in your area.

RichB

Welcome Dave from Michigan. My wife and I will be staying on the beach for a couple of nights after the MAPG. The 19th and 20th. I you wanted to we might be able to meet up for a little talk. Just PM me. RichB

navycop

Welcome. I don't think there is any "offical" meeting here in VA Beach. A bunch of us get together every once in awhile. Are you coming to the MAPG next week?

DK61

Welcome. I don't think there is any "offical" meeting here in VA Beach. A bunch of us get together every once in awhile. Are you coming to the MAPG next week?
Mike,
Sorry for the late reply i have not been able to get online for a while. router issues at home. i missed the MAPG due to another commitment.

PTownSubbie

Mike,
Sorry for the late reply i have not been able to get online for a while. router issues at home. i missed the MAPG due to another commitment.

Dave,

We (Hampton Roads Penturners) are going to have a meeting in the near future. Keep an eye on the local chapter forum. I just have to work out some of the details.

I am also available if you don't mind driving out to the other side of the River. I am near the Monitor Merrimack Bridge Tunnel. PM me if you want to get together.

Fred

Now that MAPG is over we can concentrate on getting the local group more organized. We have been hosting the meetings for now...welcome!

Mike,

Top Bottom