Hello from Italy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Odysseos

Hi all. My name is Ludovico and I live in Italy. I approached only recently the splendid arts of woodturning and penturning (about six months now). I think they are fantastic and I have a great desire to learn and grow. Unfortunately in Italy woodturning and penmaking aren't a big deal, so there are very limited information and poor materials. I lurked this board for several days before I register and I realized how many exceptional guys are here. I hope in your help to enhance my skills.
Thanks in advance.:highfive::highfive:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Hi Ludovico. Read, especially the Library, and ask if there is something you don't understand. You should be able to find some nice Olive wood. :)

Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner because I can't reach my desktop!

Odysseos

Hi Ludovico. Read, especially the Library, and ask if there is something you don't understand. You should be able to find some nice Olive wood. :)

Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner because I can't reach my desktop!

Hi Pete, libraries are fantastic. I already have took a look and I found a lot of interesting information. Yes, where I live there is really cool olive wood :wink:

Jim Smith

Welcome Ludovico. I think you'll find this a great place to meet some terrific people and learn about your new hobby.

Jim Smith
Conyers, GA. USA

Top Bottom