Hello from Dave Whittington Roodepoort South Africa

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Davew

I started turning pens 2 months ago. I have been turning for about 3 years and find it to be great fun. Then I decided to try a pen. Purchased a bolt action. Had some Boekenhout (a local wood which is very difficult to find). Finished it with CA. I have had no instruction on how to turn or to make pens, totally self-taught.
So far I have turned 20 pens and sold half of them. Still having a lot of fun, and a lot to learn. Had look at a few of the threads and find it very interesting. Any way must go now, see you next time.
Cheers

Attachments

• pen no 1.jpg
    pen no 1.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 116
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
I started turning pens 2 months ago. I have been turning for about 3 years and find it to be great fun. Then I decided to try a pen. Purchased a bolt action. Had some Boekenhout (a local wood which is very difficult to find). Finished it with CA. I have had no instruction on how to turn or to make pens, totally self-taught.
So far I have turned 20 pens and sold half of them. Still having a lot of fun, and a lot to learn. Had look at a few of the threads and find it very interesting. Any way must go now, see you next time.
Cheers
Welcome from the State of Michigan in the United States.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Howzit Dave...:biggrin: welcome to the IAP. I used to live in Durb's and Alberton.
Are you watching the rugby? :biggrin:

Top Bottom