Hello from central Ohio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pendawg

I'm new to turning but have an 18 year background in cabinet making and store fixture manufacturing. I changed careers about 12 years ago and miss the smell of wood dust and given my limited space, I thought turning would give me a chance to get back into something creative. I have considered pen turning for several years and finally gave in after visiting the Columbus Woodworking Show and spending some time with Berry Gross. I now have everything to get started except the weather as my shop is in my cold garage. I look forward to learning from the fine craftsman (and women) on this site and am very impressed with much of the work I've seen here. Can't wait to embed my first blank into the ceiling of my garage!:wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Welcome from Columbus. A propane heater helps out a lot. There will be an Ohio Chapter meeting at Hartville Hardware on February 20. Also the Midwest Penturners Gathering is being held in Wadsworth , Ohio on April 8 & 9. Click on the link in my signature for ionformation.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, John.

There's still 2 weeks left in our Birthday BASH celebration & there's still time to get in on a few contests. Match the Pen just started this weekend & Puzzles will start tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions about any of the contests & activities.

Top Bottom