Hello from Cape Girardeau,MO

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
hello everyone i stumble on this great forum about a month ago i have had a more than serious addiction to a wood lathe since 1992 started with bowls went to lidded boxes and pepper mills and then went to pens when i discovered a source to sell them and feed the addiction and now am addicted to reading this forum everyday.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Hi Steve,
Welcome from across the state! Glad you found us. You are invited to join the Southwest Missouri local chapter. We meet in the Springfield area and the next meeting is October 10 out at Lake Springfield for our annual picnic. Check out the group by clicking on the local chapters button at the top and look for our forum. Directions to the picnic are in the first post. There are 26 of us from around the state, northwest Arkansas and western Oklahoma and Kansas.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Steve! from sunny southern California. I checked out your website. You've got some really nice pens there. Good to have you here.

Here's a link to a more comprehensive breakdown of IAP's Forums you might find helpful:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/

Top Bottom