Hello from Arkansas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

joe004

My name is Joe, I am new to turning, so new in fact I'm still waiting for my lathe to be delivered. I ordered a Turncrafter from PSI with a starter kit, I look forward to learning about turning pens and reading the great articles on this forum.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

asyler

Local Chapter Leader
welcome from bryant, ar

also there is a 'local chapter' in central arkansas , goto to the forums heading, then local chapters, then central arkansas
enjoy ..

plano_harry

Welcome from Texas Joe! Did you get the variable speed? I am a Delta guy, but I love that digital readout on the Turncrafter. IAP has everything you could want to know about making pens. Learn to use the search function - it will help you buy the right accessories and you will be hard pressed to find a question that hasn't already been asked, and you get an immediate answer!

Harry

BSea

Hey Joe,

I'm down the road from you in Little Rock. We are having a get together this coming Saturday in picks gap. SDB777 lives in Cabot also. If you can make it a week from today, that would be great, and you'd meet several local turners. And here will be at least 2 other people coming to their 1st meeting. Hope to see you there. I'll send you a pm with a link to the meeting info.

Welcome from lower Arkansas!

Welcome to the group! Not only will you find this hobby addictive, but it is very enjoyable and you can meet a lot of good folks here. I would highly reccommend the meeting Saturday Feb. 15. I may not be able to attend, but you will enjoy meeting a diverse group of turners.:cool:

Top Bottom