Has "KITLESS" outlived its usefulness?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timebandit

Good Grief........I'm getting dizzy! Perhaps continuing to use the phrase kitless isn't such a bad idea after all, even though it's not a real word!

This message courtesy of Mt. View Rv park in Baker, Oregon!

George, you created this beast and now you are trying to kill it:biggrin: I stopped using it long ago and i know you and others did as well. Lets just let us not use it and those who want to use it use it. Im not trying to change it at this point. You will never get people to stop using a word that has been so accepted for so long. I really dont see the harm in people using it here.

I would join you in the RV park but my pinto is up on blocks:cool:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

Someone called today asking about you and I thought you might have hit the road. Good to know you are not "Road Kill". Enjoy the weather up north, I hear Astoria, OR is a pretty neat town to visit.

glycerine

i wasnt suggesting that you were suggesting that. ....... Just trying to get people to use words properly.:wink:
I wasn't suggesting that he was suggesting that we were suggesting that you thought that they were suggesting that others should be suggesting that I should suggest........:eek:

Good Grief........I'm getting dizzy! Perhaps continuing to use the phrase kitless isn't such a bad idea after all, even though it's not a real word!

Ummmm... is "Texatdurango" a real word? :biggrin:

Timebandit

i wasnt suggesting that you were suggesting that. ....... Just trying to get people to use words properly.:wink:
I wasn't suggesting that he was suggesting that we were suggesting that you thought that they were suggesting that others should be suggesting that I should suggest........:eek:

Ummmm... is "Texatdurango" a real word? :biggrin:

LOL.............hmmmmmmmm:cool:

Texatdurango

Someone called today asking about you and I thought you might have hit the road. Good to know you are not "Road Kill". Enjoy the weather up north, I hear Astoria, OR is a pretty neat town to visit.

Yes, we left sunny Arizona last week and are heading to Leavenworth, Wa, tomorrow where we will spend a week checking out all the local wineries and enjoying some nice food.

Baker, Or was supposed to be just a one night stop but after reading a little about the Oregon trail, we decided to stay another day and do some sight seeing today.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hmmmm

Now will we be getting a travelog as a bonus? I've never had a chance to visit that country.

For the word, lest substitute sanscoset.

Texatdurango

Now will we be getting a travelog as a bonus? I've never had a chance to visit that country.

For the word, lest substitute sanscoset.

No travel log, for some reason my laptop just quit picking up wifi signals last week. One day it was working fine then we changed rv parks and it wouldn't see a thing!

My phone and I-pad see the wifi signal fine so I am using the Ipad right now and I cant type worth a darn with it.

Its a different world surfing with a touchpad!

We forgot our camera but the IPad takes some spectacular Hi res photos so I carry it around now and then.

glycerine

Texatdurango said:
No travel log, for some reason my laptop just quit picking up wifi signals last week. One day it was working fine then we changed rv parks and it wouldn't see a thing!

My phone and I-pad see the wifi signal fine so I am using the Ipad right now and I cant type worth a darn with it.

Its a different world surfing with a touchpad!

We forgot our camera but the IPad takes some spectacular Hi res photos so I carry it around now and then.

Some laptops have a physical on/off switch for the wireless capability. Does yours? And could it have gotten switched off by mistake? I've also had a laptop that would randomly turn off the wireless even though the physical switch was ON! I would have to do the network troubleshooting and it would tell me that my wireless was off, do I want to turn it on...

Texatdurango

Texatdurango said:
Some laptops have a physical on/off switch for the wireless capability. Does yours? And could it have gotten switched off by mistake? I've also had a laptop that would randomly turn off the wireless even though the physical switch was ON! I would have to do the network troubleshooting and it would tell me that my wireless was off, do I want to turn it on...

no switch on this laptop. If I try to troubleshoot, it tells me no signal detected and won't go any further. I think I will wait until we go to Portland next week and see if it still acts up. Until then, there is wine to find and plenty to do and I am actually getting the hang of the ipad. :)

Top Bottom