Has anyone made a 7mm Click Pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I know there have been threads on this topic before, but it is always easier to ask than to search, right ?! :biggrin:

I know there are plenty of 7mm Twist Pen kits, and I know that PSI sells the Slimline Pro, which is an 8mm Click Pen.

I am quite sure there is no 7mm Click Pen kit on the market.

I just want to know if anyone has made, or tried to make, a 7mm Click Pen from readily available parts purchased specifically for the task or re-purposed from other kits.

The pen would use a 7mm tube or tubes, have a top push-button to extend/retract the refill, use a Parker-style refill, and have a minimum outer diameter of close to 0.330" which is the usual bushing size for the Twist Slimline pen kits.

Last edited:

JD Combs Sr

I know there have been threads on this topic before, but it is always easier to ask than to search, right ?! :biggrin:

I know there are plenty of 7mm Twist Pen kits, and I know that PSI sells the Slimline Pro, which is an 8mm Click Pen.

I am quite sure there is no 7mm Click Pen kit on the market.

I just want to know if anyone has made, or tried to make, a 7mm Click Pen from readily available parts purchased specifically for the task or re-purposed from other kits.

The pen would use a 7mm tube or tubes, have a top push-button to extend/retract the refill, use a Parker-style refill, and have a minimum outer diameter of close to 0.330" which is the usual bushing size for the Twist Slimline pen kits.
Got all the parts I need to make one and wil get to it "someday".:)

Check out this thread, it has info on where to find parts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom