Harp

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JCochrun

JCochrun

My daughter is participating in a Medieval Feast. She needed a harp to "air play" during different parts of the feast. It wasn't difficult to make, just needed to get a design that she liked. She loves it. Glad to know that she still needs me every now and then.

Jim

Penn Valley, CA

Attachments

• harp 1.jpg
    harp 1.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 173
  • harp 2.jpg
    harp 2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 185
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very nice!
Are there some sort of tuning pegs or something on the back side that we can't see in the photos?

How does it sound?

Bill

JCochrun

It is going to be used as a prop. My daughter wants to donate it to her school so they can use it next year. This is a yearly event that they have. In the past, they've made instruments out of cardboard and they don't last very long. This was simple MDF and thin yarn.

Jim

Well I must need new glasses. I completely missed the "Air play" in your post, and was not able to see the invisible "Air tuners" :eek:)

Oh well, still very nice work.

I'm off to the Opthamologist now.

Bill

JCochrun

Bill...It's ok. I miss things all of the time. I blame my kids. My eyes and memory were great before they were born. Now, both are failing me on a daily basis.
Of course, I love my kids and wouldn't trade them for anything but it is fun to blame them for as much as I can.

Jim

Penn Valley, CA

Top Bottom