Greetings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello all,
My name is Mark; I reside in Bedford County in Virginia...not a bad place to live if you want easy access to some historically significant places or if you enjoy mountains. In fact my only complaint about where I live are that it tends to get intolerably hot this time of year....but I know I get zero sympathy from those living further south!:rolleyes:

I've been into woodturning for a little over two years but have just begun turning pens. I figure I might as well do it right, and for me that will mean being a part of this online community. Maybe eventually I'll even have something to offer, but for starters all I'll have will be questions!:redface:

So, thanks in advance for any willingness to share your wisdom!

Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Mark,

Glad to have you on the forum. When I lived in Louisiana, I would not have had much sympathy for your summertime temps. Now that I am exiled :rolleyes: to Pennsylvania, I can enjoy this time of year better. Be sure to spend some time in the site library as there is a lot of information there.

JimB

Welcome Mark. Browse the library and all the tutorials you have time for. There is a huge amount of information available and many people to help you.

Top Bottom