Greetings from Wiltshire, England

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Major

Hi all,

Relatively new to pen making, seven under my belt to date, wood and acrylic. Came across your site today and have been very impressed with your helpfulness and library. Looking forward to contributing and gleaning lots more information. If I ask a question and it seems dumb please be gentle with me :redface:.

Regards,

Eddie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mossy

Hi from Scotland , I.A.P. members are great bunch and any problems or queeries on pen turning have been promptly replied to.

Mossy .:peace:

cwolfs69

The "dumb " thing would be to not ask questions when you need to. ask those of us who did not when we should have.

DAMHIKT

Oh yeah, welcome, good to have you with us.

Kretzky

Hi & welcome from BC, Canada. Ask away there are no dumb questions, but you might get a few dumb answers :wink: (just kiddin' guys). Getting to be more & more Brits on here.

Major

Thank you all for taking the time to reply and send your greetings it's great to know that there are like minded friendly people out there.

Brian (Axminster) could you pop over to the Axminster Tool Centre and find out where my pen kits are it's been over a month now and I am itching to get started again.

Trapper, good to see there are homeland Celts on board.

Regards and thanks again.

Eddie

Top Bottom