Greetings from Wichita, KS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Trevor

This is a much belated introduction, but better late than never. Woodworking has been a hobby of mine for several years, and within the last year I have begun penturning. I joined IAP in September, but I was a lurker for several months before that. I have made a number of pens of various styles and materials. Most if not all of my success can be attributed to the great information I have received from visiting this forum. I would like to thank the many experineced turners here who willingly and eagerly share their wealth of knowledge to thos like me who are just starting out.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

welcome. hope to see some of your work soon. I spent the first 5 years of my life in Eureka. Have some realtives in Towanda, Dodge City, and a cousin or 5 (?) in Wichita.

airrescue1

Oh my gosh there is more than just one (including me) from Wichita. YEAH!! Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here.

Tom

Daniel

Welcome Trevor, Unless my half himers is in full tilt today I remember you from a group buy. Wichita, Ks stands out at me as I am originally a jay hawk myself. I have family in Salina, Manhattan and was born in Syracuse. My grandmother lived in Larned until she passed away a few years ago. and I used to have relatives in Wichita itself.

Gagler

Welcome to the group. I used to work in Wichita a lot - the Scotch and Sirloin restaurant is still one of my all-time favorite restaurants. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Top Bottom