Greetings from CT!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zacker

Hello fellow Pen turners... Just joined this forum, im glad to see one dedicated to pen turning and turning in general. The only thing I think i dislike about the whole turning process is cleaning up all the bits and dust...lol But, even that isnt so bad, the smell of the freshly shaved bits are an added bonus to the whole thing! :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Just another use for the shop vac....or maybe a leaf blower and a open door:eek:

Happy turnings! And welcome aboard!

Scott (what mess) B

toddlajoie

Welcome!!! If you're up for about an hour-15 minute ride. There are a bunch of us that meet every other month up in West Springfield MA. Check the New England forum in the local chapters for threads by the usual suspects and for info on the next meeting in mid/late January...

ctubbs

Welcome Craig, from far west Kentucky, to the addiction, sometimes referred to as the vortex. Be sure to give the library a good bit of time. The link is at the top of the page. You will find an article called Library Index. This covers tutorials on about anything pen making you can think of. You will also notice that there are articles listed by year. Much good info there as well. When these fail to answer your questions, by all means post it here. I have never seen one go unanswered very long. You might also want to give this thread a good look. It has some very good info for the beginning pen turner; http://content.penturners.org/library/general_reference/Getting_started_in_pen_turning.pdf. Grab some wood, make some shavings and have fun all the while being safe.
Charles

Top Bottom