Good work by my wife (I helped a little.)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bensoelberg

bensoelberg

Here's a little project my wife has been working on for the last 9 months. I'm proud to introduce Seren Soelberg. She was born Friday morning at 10:15. Weighed in at 6 lbs 8 oz.

Attachments

• IMAG0027.JPG
    IMAG0027.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMAG0028.JPG
    IMAG0028.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 101
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Big congrats to your whole family!! I hope Mum and Seren are both doing well. Cool name for the little lady too:biggrin:

bensoelberg

Congratulations Ben is she your first child.

No, this one is number 2. My first is a boy who is a little over 2 and a half. He's still not sure whether we should keep this "sister" thing we keep telling him about. I'm sure he'll come around though. As we were preparing to leave the hospital this afternoon, I told him that we had put Seren's carseat next to his and he asked if that meant they were going to be "carseat buddies."

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
what a pretty little lady............... a masterpiece.. enjoy....... they grow up and get away and don't have the time for Dad anymore so enjoy the moments now.

JohnU

Congrats ! And what a little cuttie. Glad to see all is doing well. They grow up so fast, but make all this sleepless nights worth it. I bet big brother will be quite the protector some day.

Top Bottom