Good news!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
It is a blessing and a curse :)

That's for sure - I drive right by one every day on my way home from work. I always have to fight my truck to keep it from making that right hand turn into their parking lot -- usually the truck wins. :wink:

Drewboy22

It is a blessing and a curse :)

That's for sure - I drive right by one every day on my way home from work. I always have to fight my truck to keep it from making that right hand turn into their parking lot -- usually the truck wins. :wink:

I know the feeling... Mine is not even on the way home and yet I walk in and feel like Norm from "Cheers"

MTViper

My closest Woodcraft or Rocklers is about 140 miles away. That's a good thing. It's close enough I can get there when I want to. I've taken LOML to lunch in Ft Worth just to get a trip there. There's another Woodcraft, Rocklers, and Woodworld TX about 170 miles away. Sometimes I get a wild hair and run away from home for 2 days and hit them all. And that's fun too.

moke

At our turning club, they give away 20.00 CSUSA gift certificates as a raffle prize...we always joke that they cost you 100.00 to win!!!! Congrats....that would be awesome to have!!

tbroye

We have a Woodcraft on the other side of town about a 20 min drive and now they have opened a Rockler in an adjoining town about 40 min drive I am a happy camper.

Tom

Sataro

My dad passed away this past April. It was sad to lose him. But it did help me break my addiction habit. I live around 90 miles one-way from the Woodcraft store in Richardson. Rocklers & WoodWorld are both near the same location. So I ususally hit all three when I come to Dallas area. I use to make that drive twice a month to pickup some type of needed pen supplies(at least I thought I needed something from there). I would call my dad & ask if he wanted to go for a drive. He was always ready to get out of the house & go for a drive. I think I've been to Woodcrafts once in the last 6 months.

Top Bottom