Golf Pencil Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

George883

Has anyone made the Penn State Golf Pencil kit and if yes, did you sell it and do you have any pictures. I'd also like to know your thoughts on the kit. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TimMc

Has anyone made the Penn State Golf Pencil kit and if yes, did you sell it and do you have any pictures. I'd also like to know your thoughts on the kit. Thanks.
I've made four of them so far. Haven't tried to sell any yet. I like the kit although I'm not a duffer. They are very easy to make. No pictures as of this moment.

MTViper

I made the 4 in the starter kit and gave them away. They were so well received I had to order more for other relatives. They are a fun project. Not difficult at all to turn and assemble. Make sure you push the broken tee into the sharpener assembly all the way. I took the first 4 into the house in my hand and then went back along my path looking for 2 of the golf tees in the grass. Found 'em. Everyone loves 'em so far.

George883

I made the 4 in the starter kit and gave them away. They were so well received I had to order more for other relatives. They are a fun project. Not difficult at all to turn and assemble. Make sure you push the broken tee into the sharpener assembly all the way. I took the first 4 into the house in my hand and then went back along my path looking for 2 of the golf tees in the grass. Found 'em. Everyone loves 'em so far.
Thanks. I ordered the starter kit a few minutes ago. Should be a fun project.

RDH79

I've made around 20 and sold about all of them. It's. Rather expensive kit for what is included.
$20-$22 resale is about all I could get out of them.

turncrazy43

Made 4 from the starter set. Haven't sold yet but will try at an upcoming show. Penn State then threw a curve and now sells clips separately for $1.50 each. They should have had them with the kit when it was introduced so you could use it or not. They are easy to turn and assemble. Second the recommendation to fully seat the golf tee in the tee holder.

George883

I've made around 20 and sold about all of them. It's. Rather expensive kit for what is included.
$20-$22 resale is about all I could get out of them.
Thanks, A little disappointing that for a $9.50 kit (with clip) all you could get was about $22. I'm in a small neighborhood show next month so it will be interesting to see what happens. George

RDH79

Thanks, A little disappointing that for a $9.50 kit (with clip) all you could get was about $22. I'm in a small neighborhood show next month so it will be interesting to see what happens. George
Yes I know. There way way over priced as all of Penn State components are. I'm not buying any more.
Should be $4.99. Not much too it.

Top Bottom