Gettin the hang of it.some new pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dale Lynch

Dale Lynch

Here are the ones I done most recently.TS white web,TS red web,TS red spiney,BOW,Buckeye.

Attachments

• DSCN0370.jpg
    DSCN0370.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 305
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

crabcreekind

Awesome pens. How good does the aero click work? I am wanting to get some. I was wondering if they have a sturdy click. Or is it cheap?

Dale Lynch

Very nice group you have turned. I've heard tru stone is a pain to turn. What advice could you give?

Thanks.I've heard that too,but I think it's nonsense.It's not hard to work with at all,just slower.I use Dewalt pilot point drill bits and EWT finisher for turning.Turning takes longer because of the light cut turning but the time you save not having to put a finish on it more than makes up for it.Sand it through 3000grit automotive sandpaper then Scratch Doctor by NU Finish and your done.

Awesome pens. How good does the aero click work? I am wanting to get some. I was wondering if they have a sturdy click. Or is it cheap?

Thanks.I have not done any others so I don't have any 1st hand comparison.I believe it is the same mechanisn as in the long clicker,cigar,bullet pens by CSUSA.The click on this feels smooth, it has a solid audible click.The only reason I even decided to get a click is because they put it in an aero.

Last edited:

wiset1

Really great lines on the pens and it looks like the finish pops as well. Great work, keep pushing yourself

longbeard

really nice set of pens, what are the first 2 pens, i dont recall ever seeing those clips before or probably have and dont remember. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom