G'day from Australia.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lazy Larry

While teaching a course on general :biggrin:woodworking, I was fortunate be be taught how to turn a pen... first time on a lathe and I think I may be hooked... but only pens at this stage... looking to buy my first lathe later this week...
wish me luck...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
While teaching a course on general :biggrin:woodworking, I was fortunate be be taught how to turn a pen... first time on a lathe and I think I may be hooked... but only pens at this stage... looking to buy my first lathe later this week...
wish me luck...

Hey Lazy Larry, this ain't the site to say things like '''only pens...'''':eek::biggrin:

Just kidding ya Bruce !! Welcome to IAP !!:biggrin:

76winger

Welcome Larry, there's plenty of good info on this site in relation to pen tuning and much more. Hope to see you around!

robutacion

wish me luck...

G'day Larry,

Well mate, if you are that "lazy", prepare yourself for a quick smart change, things ain't going to be the same, when you get you lathe and tools, believe me, I know...!

I let you discover some of the truths about pen turning and turning in general, nothing to be scared about, you are going to have some fun...!

Hope the wallet is in good shape, you need it...!

Welcome to IAP, a great place for everyone...!

Good luck.

Cheers
George

BarbS

Ohboy, here we go.. if Lazy Larry is getting into pen turning, we'll see all kinds of innovations! Welcome to IAP Larry! Pen making is highly addictive, as I can attest. Looking forward to seeing your pens!

Top Bottom