Freestyle Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Here is a companion to my cat sh!t pen just for Roy!

tp.jpg

PenAffair

And don't be talking about loos, Skippy. Or moots, Russell! This is a family site!

Well no worries with me talking about moots, as I have no idea what the heck you're talking about??

Best I can see from Dictionary.com is :-

moot
–noun

an assembly of the people in early England exercising political, administrative, and judicial powers.

I can see how that'd scare the kids, so I'll be sure not to talk about that.

Russell.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Well no worries with me talking about moots, as I have no idea what the heck you're talking about??

Best I can see from Dictionary.com is :-

moot
–noun

an assembly of the people in early England exercising political, administrative, and judicial powers.

I can see how that'd scare the kids, so I'll be sure not to talk about that.

Russell.

Ooopppsss! That's Kiwi slang, not Aussie slang. Never mind.

chriselle

I think it is too late for the inserter:eek:

Hell, this thread has really degraded since last night:biggrin:

It's NEVER too late Skiprat..........Bruce, where are ya?? Bend over big fella..I just put a wet coat of urushi on the "inserter". You'll have prickly heat on your pooper for a month.:biggrin:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Chris!!! What's all this silly hype about the urushi finish? To me it seems like an awful lot of work to get such a poor finish. Why not just leave it at the 80 grit stage if that fandangled uri-fishy-dish stuff makes no difference anyway????:confused::biggrin:

chriselle

Hey Chris!!! What's all this silly hype about the urushi finish? To me it seems like an awful lot of work to get such a poor finish. Why not just leave it at the 80 grit stage if that fandangled uri-fishy-dish stuff makes no difference anyway????:confused::biggrin:

What do you care. All you do is spend your day shining up rusty old bolts..:tongue:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Stainless Steel doesn't rust, dum dum:mad:

I do actually like your pen though:wink: It won't win, but I still like it

OKLAHOMAN

Yea, Skippy I can buy a stainless steel pen at my local office supply store for $4.00 and get change,Chris I do like your Tampax insertion tool but we're supposed to be showing pens, Lou you do make some "Pretty Wooden Pens" it's just that's not one them, Jeff once again your scroll work is tops but what in the hell is a toy got to do with classy pens, Bruce a pansy ass-ed color scheme if ever there was one, what were you thinking? Curtis, your just full of sh!t and so is your sh!ty pen. Gary nice try but been there done that nothing new and last but not least our friend from down under pull out now as your Sierra is 4th best out of 3, now whens the last time all of you saw a Damascus Steel pen, (insert applause) I know it's hard to be humble but that's just the way I am.

Butch, I didn't forget you it's just Mama told me if I don't have something nice to say just keep quite.....Do you hear the silence!

Stainless Steel doesn't rust, dum dum:mad:

I do actually like your pen though:wink: It won't win, but I still like it

Last edited:

chriselle

Yea, Skippy I can buy a stainless steel pen at my local office supply store for $4.00 and get change,Chris I do like your Tampax insertion tool but we're supposed to be showing pens, Lou you do make some "Pretty Wooden Pens" it's just that's not one them, Jeff once again your scroll work is tops but what in the hell is a toy got to do with classy pens, Bruce a pansy ass-ed color scheme if ever there was one, what were you thinking? Curtis, your just full of sh!t and so is your sh!ty pen. Gary nice try but been there done that nothing new and last but not least our friend from down under pull out now as your Sierra is 4th best out of 3, now whens the last time all of you saw a Damascus Steel pen, (insert applause) I know it's hard to be humble but that's just the way I am.

Butch, I didn't forget you it's just Mama told me if I don't have something nice to say just keep quite.....Do you hear the silence!

Whew!! Roys on a rampage!! He's old though so he'll be running outa gas soon enough.

CaptG

Just to **** Skippy off I also will enter a Sierra, This one is made from 100% real Damascus Steel and to Skippy , Butch , and Bruce I don't need no stinkin metal lathe to turn REAL METAL not some bolts found on Isle 23 in your local hardware store. The Damascus M3 Imperial is to show the difference between REAL METAL &(nuts ,bolts and M3) besides I sold it and had never taken a photo of it by itself... :redface:

HHMMMMM, let me quote the last part "I sold it and had never taken a photo of it by itself" you all know the IAP motto, NO PICTURE, IT DOES NOT EXIST, I think ole Roy boy slipped in a fake. He is trying the ole Okie bamboozle on us.

chriselle

HHMMMMM, let me quote the last part "I sold it and had never taken a photo of it by itself" you all know the IAP motto, NO PICTURE, IT DOES NOT EXIST, I think ole Roy boy slipped in a fake. He is trying the ole Okie bamboozle on us.

I was just going to say that 100% genu-aine steel looks suspiciously similar to a $3 Rustoleum rattle can hammer finish...hmmm..

OKLAHOMAN

:rolleyes:Coming from a guy who painted a Tampax tube.

quote=chriselle;809750]I was just going to say that 100% genu-aine steel looks suspiciously similar to a $3 Rustoleum rattle can hammer finish...hmmm..[/quote]

PenAffair

Whew!! Roys on a rampage!! He's old though so he'll be running outa gas soon enough.

Run out of gas? If that's the best he can do, he's already blowing nothing but hot air.

Anyway, he still hasn't realised he's not even in the comp yet, as he posted 1 photo of two pens, instead of two photos of 1 pen. I'd redirect him back to the first page to read the rules, but I figure he's embarrassed himself enough already. :rolleyes:

Russell.

OKLAHOMAN

1. You can enter a maximum of 2 pens you need to submit at least 2 pictures of each pen. You should try to take the best picture possible. Judges will use the photos to quantify the quality of the pen. (i.e. If the pen appears out of round in the pictures the judges will have to assume it is out of round.)
  2. Anywhere you see that the pictures have to be different?:tongue: all I see is post at least 2 pictures of each pen so I'll repost 2 more pictures and that will meet the rules even if they are the same. They don't call us smart ass Italians:cool: for nothing we will take the rules as gospel when it meets our needs:biggrin::wink::rolleyes:.

OKLAHOMAN

1.jpg

Stop b!tch!ng Russell, heres the second picture and according to the rules now go and re read them , damn have to explain everthing to these Aussies

CaptG

Dang it Russell, by the black and white context of the rules, he is right. It just states two pictures, not two different pictures. He couldn't post a second picture now anyways because that damascus steel has probably rusted all up and fallen off the tube.

PenAffair

Stop b!tch!ng Russell, heres the second picture and according to the rules now go and re read them , damn have to explain everthing to these Aussies

OK you got me, that's your entry submitted. I don't mind the judges disqualifying you for being unable to interpret the spirit of the rules, instead of the letter of the rules. One could argue you have submitted two pictures, but 1 picture two times, but we won't bother playing semantics, as it also said you should try to take the best picture possible, which you obviously haven't.... or does the pen really look that bad??

Russell.

ldb2000

In case all you braggarts and has-beens haven't noticed Jeff has been sitting quietly with his cartoons and candy and laughing at the sophomoric potty humor . Just remember that damned sponge is what we need to beat . I would think that all this satyric energy would be better spent in his direction , anybody think about that ?

PenAffair

In case all you braggarts and has-beens haven't noticed Jeff has been sitting quietly with his cartoons and candy and laughing at the sophomoric potty humor . Just remember that damned sponge is what we need to beat . I would think that all this satyric energy would be better spent in his direction , anybody think about that ?

Yes I have been thinking about it, which is why I'm sitting inf ront of the computer hurling abuse, instead of working in the shed...

Russell.

chriselle

Ok Butch....PM us for an attack strategy:knife:

Top Bottom