Freedom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VisExp

Just got back from the bank. After 7 years of hard work and sacrifice, my darling wife and I have made it to Baby Step 7.

Dave's right, the grass does feel different under your feet :biggrin:

(insert Mel Gibson voiceover here)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I haven't got a clue what you are on about, but congrats anyway:biggrin::biggrin:

To both of you.....

....or all three of you????:confused::biggrin:

THarvey

Just got back from the bank. After 7 years of hard work and sacrifice, my darling wife and I have made it to Baby Step 7.

Dave's right, the grass does feel different under your feet :biggrin:

(insert Mel Gibson voiceover here)

:star::star::star:Congrats!!!:highfive:

"Live like nobdy else, so someday you can live like nobody else."

All that work and sacrifice is about to turn into fun and enjoyment.

Thanks for sharing.

(HEY: Look's like there is a small Dave Ramsey fan club here.)

VisExp

(HEY: Look's like there is a small Dave Ramsey fan club here.)

Yes Tim, there are quite a few Dave fans here :)

Congrats on your FREEEEEDOOOOMMM! Still trying to get to baby step one...

Chris, hang in there. It is a long road, but so worth it!

Its a glorious day. Celebrate - but not at too expensive a place.

Friday night is pizza and dvd night. Tonight we're having ice cream as well as pizza :wink: :biggrin:

les-smith

Keep me in mind when you start working on the giving part of step #7. :) Just kidding. I bet the house has never looked so good has it. Congratulations. Are you planning on calling Dave and yelling on the phone? I would.

hewunch

WTG KEITH!!!! That is awesome! We are on Baby Step 5 but since we live in a parsonage, we don't have a house to pay off. So I have an idea of what it is like. I know you are happy.

Just one question... Has it sunk in yet? I bet it does when you don't have to send in a house pmt next month. :)

jnelson

Keith,

Congratulations on the celebration!!

MY wife and I paid our house off about 5 years ago, and then moved into a larger house. We are on schedule to have this paid off in 4-5 years. Then may make one more move before we retire. I told her we need just a small place (2400-2900 sq feet) with room for a 12,000 sq ft shop out back.

jleiwig

Man I need to look into this. I have just heard bits and pieces about it.

It's a good system. Dave Ramsey really inspires a ton of people. Often local churches have the seminar. It may be something to look into. I'd be happy if I could get through step one...again! Luckily it did save my hide the first time I completed step one. But now I'm back to step one agian.

OKLAHOMAN

Keith way to go> We didn't use Dave's system just every 4-5 years took our equity as a down on a larger house, the last one we had $135,000.00 equity in and sold it paid cash for our last home put a big chunk in the bank and other investments and haven't had a house payment in 9 years but we make a payment to ourself ( sometimes:frown:.)

Top Bottom