Freedom Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Alzey

Alzey

Finally finished up another round of Freedom Pens. Corian and local Maple.

Comments and criticism welcome.

Attachments

• image-1084835063.jpg
    image-1084835063.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 311
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Good work. Only thing I'd suggest is to take a piece or two of the darker corian & make center bands & ditch the stock center band. But that's my personal preference, and is opinion only. I just think it's more fun to make them a little unique. But that takes nothing away from what you've done, and I don't mean it as a criticism. Again, great job for a great cause!! :good:

Alzey

Good work. Only thing I'd suggest is to take a piece or two of the darker corian & make center bands & ditch the stock center band.

I'll give that a try on the next round. I picked up 100+ Corian blanks last year. Love the way they turn and finish. Only down side is they are not very forgiving if you get a little crooked pressing the parts in. Crack 5 barrels :mad:

Fishinbo

Wow! Great looking collection of pens! Like the maple and the Corian has a variety of colors, very attractive looking. Great fit and finish too. Well done!

hobbyist2013

Well shaped! You have an incredible taste for design and style for your project. Those are such incredible set of pens. Nice turning! Keep it up .

Alzey

Received an email today from an Army Major is Afghanistan. She received on of the Corian pens pictures above. Just what I needed after a long week.

I started using a tool to freak the ends of the blanks before assembly and have not had any cracked since I began using this method. it also makes the assembly go smother.

beautiful job.

Top Bottom