Free cut dots in NH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mikespenturningz

If I had known that I was going to follow John I with my dots pen I may have not done it quite yet. That Aluminum pen is outstanding but this is my first try at this and I didn't try in any way to keep things just right but was trying to get something different. Here it is, if you want to see more click on the link in my signature and you will end up at my Etsy site.

il_570xN.378597097_oo37.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

If I had known that I was going to follow John I with my dots pen I may have not done it quite yet. That Aluminum pen is outstanding but this is my first try at this and I didn't try in any way to keep things just right but was trying to get something different. Here it is, if you want to see more click on the link in my signature and you will end up at my Etsy site.

il_570xN.378597097_oo37.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Mike

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Mike you mite want to invest in a cross slide vice to drill your holes. It will keep your blank held in a stable position and make your holes vertical, equal distant, and in line. HF has these at a good price as does Sears. Other than that a very nice pen. Jim S

jttheclockman

Mike please do not feel intimidated by anything I do. I am just trying a whole bunch of new things for me. Your pen is a great piece of art and shows the hand made aspect of pen making. I am sure you will continue to get better and learn from each experience. Thanks for showing and keep them coming.

Mike please do not feel intimidated by anything I do. I am just trying a whole bunch of new things for me. Your pen is a great piece of art and shows the hand made aspect of pen making. I am sure you will continue to get better and learn from each experience. Thanks for showing and keep them coming.

Thanks John but that was still one great piece of work that you did.

I am working on a new blank that will be marked out and use a fence for my holes. Cannot hurt that is for sure.

Top Bottom