FREE CLASSIFIEDS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm in the dead centre of London at the moment and I can see London Bridge and Tower Bridge from my hotel window........
Now I know that once upon a time, a rich American was sold London bridge, thinking it was Tower Bridge...:rolleyes:
So if anyone would like to purchase either, then give me a shout and we can do a deal.....:biggrin::cool::wink:

If I don't get any offers, then I'll just auction one of them during the bash....:tongue:

I can also see the Shard.....wow, that is a very cool building !! :eek:

CREID

I'm in the dead centre of London at the moment and I can see London Bridge and Tower Bridge from my hotel window........
Now I know that once upon a time, a rich American was sold London bridge, thinking it was Tower Bridge...:rolleyes:
So if anyone would like to purchase either, then give me a shout and we can do a deal.....:biggrin::cool::wink:

If I don't get any offers, then I'll just auction one of them during the bash....:tongue:

Do you pay freight?:rolleyes:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager

Can you arrange delivery and setup?

Crashmph

When I lived in London, I always thought the Erotic Gherkin building was an unusal and cool building. Are you accepting offers on it as well.
52f0f7259b2a6.jpg

jttheclockman

When I lived in London, I always thought the Erotic Gherkin building was an unusal and cool building. Are you accepting offers on it as well.
View attachment 143777

Oh man that is beautiful. There is a pen blank in there for sure. Thanks. The tiny brain waves are spinning. I bet Skip beats me to it.:)

Top Bottom