Flying out to Blue Ridge, GA Today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buzzzz4

We are heading down to Blue Ridge, GA for our 13th anniversary celebration today and leaving the kids (7, 6, and 4) with grandma and grandpa. Staying in a rental cabin in the mountains.

We are doing a canopy zip line tour and checking out the downtown. Any other things we should look up or check out?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Tell Mrs. Buzzzz4 that you're going to show her the sites around downtown ATL. On your way there, make a stop at Atlanta Wood Products in Mableton (just a little west of the airport) . . . . then head east towards downtown and find Carlton's Rare Woods (close to Georgia Tech) . . . . then drive about another mile or so to the Mecca for Woodworkers . . . Highland Woodworking.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, don't forget to tell your wife about the great time that she is having. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Buzzzz4

Thanks all....well except Doc. But if I listen to Doc, I will definitely have a lot more turning time. I might be picking daggers out of who knows where, but I won't be worrying about another 13 years of wedded bliss! I think you better stick to your day job, Doc.:tongue:

G1Pens

Bring some "warmer" clothes. Up in Blue Ridge it will be in the lower 40's upper 30's at night and probably on the 50's during the day for the next few days.

About 10-15 degrees warmer in Atlanta.

Should be beautiful up there about this time of year. Enjoy.

I should be embarrassed... I'm only about 2 hours out of Blue Ridge and in the 6 years I've lived here, we've been there twice... so I can't really tell you much about the area other than it's a beautiful area and to have fun and enjoy yourself.

DocStram

Thanks all....well except Doc. But if I listen to Doc, I will definitely have a lot more turning time. I might be picking daggers out of who knows where, but I won't be worrying about another 13 years of wedded bliss! I think you better stick to your day job, Doc.:tongue:

Hey Eric . . . I haven't stayed married for 41 years by listening to my own advice. :) Have a great time up in Blue Ridge. It's apple season up there.

Top Bottom