First Hollow Form

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EBorraga

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Well this is my first attempt at turning something other than pens. All comments accepted.

Attachments

• ewb stuff 12.12.09.jpg
    ewb stuff 12.12.09.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 159
  • ewb stuff 12.12.09 (1).jpg
    ewb stuff 12.12.09 (1).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 144
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karin Voorhis

did you have fun and enjoy turning something other than pens? glad to see it can be done and there is more out there. I too am about to venture into some other forms.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
did you have fun and enjoy turning something other than pens? glad to see it can be done and there is more out there. I too am about to venture into some other forms.

Karin, I had a great time turning this, as I was with a friend and he was showing me the ropes. As he said "If you screw up it's your's, so just don't think about screwing up". I'm going to attempt to make a few more of these in the coming weeks.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Heck, it never crossed my mind until I started going to Gary's. Then last Saturday he said you know how to turn anything else than pens. And there we go. I have "Powermatic Envy" after turning on his lathe all day. Man that things sweet.

seawolf

Great looking bell. Set it up on a shelf and then look at it in six months. You will be amazed at how much you have progressed.
I still put all of my first projects back to look at later.
Mark

nava1uni

Great looking bell. Set it up on a shelf and then look at it in six months. You will be amazed at how much you have progressed.
I still put all of my first projects back to look at later.
Mark

Good idea, I have the first of everything different that I turn and it is a great way to see how I progress.

That is a real nice shape and I like the contrasting woods.

Last edited:
Top Bottom