First Game Calls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jjjaworski

jjjaworski

I made these three duck calls as proto-types. The customer sent the three reed sections and i just put what looked best with the call bodies for pictures.

I made a steel pin chuck to turn them. They had not been buffed or polished at this point but still look okay.

Attachments

• GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 178
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 176
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

They look good from what I can tell, pics are pretty small but looks like you did a good job matching them up and nice shapes. Any bigger pics? Do you know what kind of inserts? I just made my first calls and used Echo single reed inserts, very happy with them

jjjaworski

I hope these pictures are better. I did this from work and grabbed attachments from an e-mail I sent. Sorry for them being so small.

i have no idea what reed is in them. I just used the parts and blanks I was supplied.

I think the black and clear reed sections could be swapped with the pink and black bodies and work better.

Attachments

• 3-DuckCalls1a.jpg
    3-DuckCalls1a.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 3-DuckCalls1b.jpg
    3-DuckCalls1b.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 117

Ice31

I use echo call inserts for my calls and those look like them. Echo seems to be the best inserts for the money. (and yeah...i know i need to work on my photography)

Attachments

• IMG_2623.jpg
    IMG_2623.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 116

SDB777

You going to buff them to shine 'em up?
The shapes look appealing. Not my 'cup-o-tea' on the colors, but that is just one of those things...I sure the customer will love 'em!!!

Scott (getting tired of the rains) B

Top Bottom