First Black Friday ad

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JasonC

I have to say I'm a fan of the HF tool boxes. I have the 56", two lockers for the 44", and the red cart and they've been serving me well for years.

But...saw this image recently regarding all of the early Christmas stuff. I'm more of the guy on the right.
1450244_457480907694585_1444125457_n.jpg

Carl Fisher

I keep wanting to pick up the US General box, but the 44" is the same price it sells for today. Don't see anything "Black Friday Deal" about it.

The little 26" 4-drawer roller for $99 isn't a bad deal though.

Carl Fisher

I actually have the us general 1-drawer service cart and it's been holding up great. What I really want is that 44" bottom box. One of those HF gems.

sbell111

I don't suppose the 20% off coupon works during this does it?

My understanding of it is that the coupons would work on the black friday items just as they do during the regular sales. That being said, some items are excluded per the small print on the coupon. 'Tool storage and carts' are excluded per that small print.

ironman123

OK "Black Friday Sale" haha. I buy quite a bit of HF equipment and some tools and normally they are good and if they aren't working for you take them back. Their sale ads are a joke mostly. Most of the time the item has been that price for years.......but.....sometimes it is a goodie.

JasonC

I actually have the us general 1-drawer service cart and it's been holding up great. What I really want is that 44" bottom box. One of those HF gems.

I love my 56"
1488027_3881202205815_1326021389_n.jpg

OK "Black Friday Sale" haha. I buy quite a bit of HF equipment and some tools and normally they are good and if they aren't working for you take them back. Their sale ads are a joke mostly. Most of the time the item has been that price for years.......but.....sometimes it is a goodie.

I've found the best deals are the coupons in the mags. The Hot Deals forum on garage journal is handy.

Top Bottom