finally!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

brianp

I have finally entered the kitless world as I finished my first 100% kitless pen today. This is the third attempt (one of them was trashed, and the other two are sitting on my work bench while i contemplate problems that arose).... but anyway this one is finished and while it is not perfect I am very happy with it. Pictures will come soon, hopefully tonight.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dow

Well then, why didn't he say so???

GREAT Job! I wish I had the time and stuff to do these, but they'll have to wait until Declan is older. There's just no spare time with an eight-month-old.

ldb2000

GREAT Job! I wish I had the time and stuff to do these, but they'll have to wait until Declan is older. There's just no spare time with an eight-month-old.

LOL , sorry to tell you but it don't get any better until they turn 18 ... years that it !!!!

dow

LOL , sorry to tell you but it don't get any better until they turn 18 ... years that it !!!!

Yeah, I know about that as well, my wife's son is 15. I've been helping to raise him since he was about eight.

ldb2000

Yeah, I know about that as well, my wife's son is 15. I've been helping to raise him since he was about eight.

I much prefered when they were 8 months old , at least then you put them to bed and they slept . Now just try to get them to bed before midnight and forget about them seeping when you do get them to go . Mine are 15 and 17 .

Top Bottom