Finally had time

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Now that I'm retired I finally had time to get some things done on the Street Rod, Painted it on Saturday, will wet sand and buff next week
image3.JPG

image2.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Keith, it's a custom mix of teal translucent metallic over turquoise. We will most likely pin stripe it in cream and orange.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I'm getting that warm and fuzzy feeling inside :redface: I'd take one of these over a Ferrari any day. :biggrin: Love that color. :wink:

TomW

Congratulations Roy,

I've been retired for 6 months, and still have 153 items on LOLM's "honey-do" list...

OKLAHOMAN

Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed serving each and every customer of mine when I owned Classic Nib, but the one thing I really missed was having time, for Dee, my Grand Children, and for street rodding. Over the years I've built 7 street rods and have had a few muscle cars. At my age now I came to the conclusion that I needed to get off the fast track and devote more time to my family and myself. I will keep you all appraised of the building of this car and our next adventure.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Look's good Roy. Do you ever go to the Street Rod Nationals? There are around 15,000 cars that make the trip every year.

OKLAHOMAN

Ernie, in OKC we have had the Nationals a few times over the years and of course we have the NSRA mini nats here every year and I attended them every year, also been to the mini nats in Pueblo Co. a few times. Also the Good guys in Ft. Worth Tx. Hope to get to The Nats in Louisville now that I'm retarded er retired, if we don't move to Costa Rica.
Look's good Roy. Do you ever go to the Street Rod Nationals? There are around 15,000 cars that make the trip every year.

Top Bottom