Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hcpens

Exotic Blanks, for the second time has come thru with excellent customer service and order processing. Very happy with the price, item descriptions, packaging and shipping cost. Bought 3 Purple Heart Laser Inlay-cut blank kits along with one each of the Sierra Pens kits in available finishes. Got the best price I could find on each item and all arrived with out delay or damage. Thank you.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

Since we are geographically close, I'm going to ride the coat tail of your thread:

I ordered some tubes and epoxy from EB on Sunday. At least that's what I went to their site for, then I bought a bunch of kits too. The order was processed and waiting on my doorstep when I got home today. Everything is nicely packaged as well. Thanks folks!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
THANKS!!!

A couple of things we have learned that may help everyone plan their orders:

Every day the mail leaves Milwaukee airport at night (that is the ONLY time) and the local post office takes the mail to them at 6 PM. So, every weekday, I take the orders to the post office just before 6 PM. IF you order by 3, it is normally in that trip.

WEEKENDS: The trip out of Racine is at 4 PM Saturday. So, if you order BEFORE noon on Saturday, it is likely to be in that trip.

This means orders received Saturday afternoon and Sunday will leave Milwaukee MONDAY night. But this also seems to mean you will receive them anywhere in the USA before the following Saturday (I did the bulk of my turning on Saturday and Sunday when we did not have shows those days).

We DO offer expedited shipping if you call and request it. There is an additional charge (higher postage), and the Post Office advertises it as a "guaranteed" delivery (unless the weather is bad, then they use that to excuse themselves from their "guarantee").

In short, we are trying to understand HOW the Post Office works and use that knowledge to improve our delivery to you. (Unlike Amazon, we don't have distribution centers----but if you ALL give us ALL your business, we will see how long it takes until we can compete with Jeff (Bezos)!!

Thanks for compliments---we do, indeed TRY!! It is really nice to see you notice!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: We continue to work seven days a week, at least ten hours a day to improve!!

Ed & Dawn

Last edited:

JohnU

I get random stuff in the mail and my wife gets Everything in the mail. Needless to say we keep the local post office in business. Because there's always a box on the steps when I go outside, I don't get to anxious about what it was. I placed an order earlier in the week and walked outside 2 days later seeing what I thought was something the wife ordered but was pleasantly surprised to see my order. Great Job Ed and Dawn! Thank You for all of your hard work!

stonepecker

The day we DON'T get the best service from Exotic Blanks (really Dawn and her man servant) will be declared a day of national mourning.

Dawn and Ed go beyond the call, to keep everyone happy.

TonyL

I have never been disappointed and always a source of great and sincere advice. I also love the videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom