Exotic Blanks Rules!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonbowman

Just a shout out to/for Dawn and Ed! Got my order: QUICKLY, CORRECTLY FILLED and WITH A FEW YIPPEE FREEBIES! It is GREAT to have a supplier who not only is a fellow turner/blank maker but also is geared towards furthering the art...The fact that they are great people helps as well...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

Am happy in all my experiences shopping and otherwise dealing with Ed and Dawn (Or is it Dawn and Ed?) Glad they are a part of my penturning adventures:laugh::biggrin::)

Texatdurango

Just a shout out to/for Dawn and Ed! Got my order: QUICKLY, CORRECTLY FILLED and WITH A FEW YIPPEE FREEBIES! It is GREAT to have a supplier who not only is a fellow turner/blank maker but also is geared towards furthering the art...The fact that they are great people helps as well...

Jason, I guess it's all a matter of opinion and my opinion is slightly different than yours. They have chosen to Ban or block me, along with several other IAP members, from visiting their website at all. I guess if you speak out against their advertising tactics on the forum, banishment is your punishment! I thought I'd mention this little tidbit since you probably didn't know about this nifty little feature on their website. I also don't see how any of this fits in with "furthering the art", I must be missing something!

I'm curious to see whose post gets deleted first, yours or mine since both are simply stating personal opinions based on facts.

Here is what I see if I try to visit exotics............

detector.php

Your request was blocked by BlockScript based on the policies of the www.exoticblanks.com website.

BlockScript is security software which protects websites and empowers webmasters to stop unwanted traffic. BlockScript detects and blocks requests from all types of proxy servers

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The purpose of www.exoticblanks.com is commerce.

Several people have attempted to access with "Hide my ass" proxy servers. They also attempted to "break into" the back end (our database). So, we have blocked all such servers, to the best of our ability.

To those who wish to view Exotics for the purpose of commerce, you are welcome. And yes, George, your prior public comments, coupled with emails we have received that name you as one of the folks who will "bring down" Exotics, (the term "gang rape" Exotics was used) we hope to make it more difficult for you and the others involved.

We will continue to attempt to defend Exotics from all who wish to destroy it.

Hope this makes it clearer.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thank you Jason!!! Good to see you back on the IAP!!!

And thanks to ALL our customers and visitors of "good will"!!

Texatdurango

The purpose of www.exoticblanks.com is commerce.

Several people have attempted to access with "Hide my ass" proxy servers. They also attempted to "break into" the back end (our database). So, we have blocked all such servers, to the best of our ability.

To those who wish to view Exotics for the purpose of commerce, you are welcome. And yes, George, your prior public comments, coupled with emails we have received that name you as one of the folks who will "bring down" Exotics, (the term "gang rape" Exotics was used) we hope to make it more difficult for you and the others involved.

We will continue to attempt to defend Exotics from all who wish to destroy it.

Hope this makes it clearer.

You know Ed, I turn 61 in a few weeks, have been around the world several times, seen and heard just about everything or so I thought BUT.... the above comment has got to be the most rediculous thing I have ever heard in my life!

ME.... bring down a website, are you kidding! I can't even handle my own PC if it gets a hiccup let alone know how to sabatoge someone elses pc.

I think what you asserted is totally fabricated and beneath even your low standards and ethics. Pretty sad!

Texatdurango

Those who know me, know I don't "fabricate".

What you think is not a large concern to me.

Well, if you didn't fabricate the story then you need to have a hard look at your friends, especially the ones who would send such emails filled with pure trash.

I have definately been outspoken about your sleezy and tricky advertising on the forum but I drew the line about complaining to sending messages the the moderators.

Actually, it's threads like this that I have always objected to, just another way to get your name in lights eh! Again........ pretty sad!

boxerman

Why can't people get along on the forums. I'm on this forum alot and really like it. I quit going on some forums on count of all the B.S. that goes on everyone always bad mouthing each other. Let's all try to get along. There seem to be a bad apple always in the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom