Etched wine glass

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BradG

BradG

Playing around with the left over vinyl stickers ive had from previous pen designs, my wife Jen fancied a go using the sand blasting cabinet.

Here's the results, and came out nicely. i can see her doing a range :cool:
(im just thinking really cheap christmas presents lol)

Attachments

• 20130409_202101.jpg
    20130409_202101.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 260
  • wine2.jpg
    wine2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 258
  • wine3.jpg
    wine3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Turned Around

very cool. my mom used to do blasting, acid etching and some stained glass for a decent period of time. i think if i show her this, she'll want to get back into it.

SteveJ

Very nice, your wife done a great job. Like to get my wife into stuff like that.

How would she fit? Do you have a wife shrinking machine?

I like the glasses!

(Just to be clear, I don't know your wife and this was meant purely to be humorous without any reference to your wife's size except that she certainly can't fit into a wine glass.)

Last edited:

BradG

lmao love the disclaimer

Thanks guys, she's really taken to the idea which is always good. she just has to remember its my toy so i have priority but il share :tongue:

Just ordered her some of these to play with. Ive not seen drinking glasses like these before, i think they're great.

43045.jpg

BradG

Thanks like our house unfortunately SMJ.... will look great in the cabinet, but I doubt they would survive one round in our kitchen sink

Thanks Ruffy, nice to know what they are actually called oppose to "wine glass with straw thingy bit"

Top Bottom