Elephant Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

scalawagtoo

Long time no see, you guys. I lost that beautiful shop I had, ya can't run a business out of a non-profit senior center. I'm working on moving to Fla. getting a house with a garage. If that doesn't work out I'll probably sell my tools and stuff. Ouch!

I had to show you this pen. My bro-in-law bought $350 worth of pens from me to give as Christmas gifts.

Then he gave me this pen. It was turned, drilled for a Bic refill and hand carved in Africa. He paid $5.00 for it from a missionary at his church.

It's a light, fine grained medium red brown woood. Anybody got any idea what the species is?

Have a great 2006, all you guys.

200612103617_P1010009.jpg

200612103727_P1010010.jpg

Thumbs

No idea what the wood is but I like the elephant; and I'll bet it took the guy who made it a whole lot longer than it takes us to make a pen![:)]

woodwish

Neat pen! If you move to Florida and can't find a garage just buy one of those portable storage sheds and a good window AC, and you'll be back in business. Don't bother looking for a house with a basement down here, they are better for raising tropical fish than anyting dry [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom