Ebony set-Pen AND plugs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darrin

Darrin

Yep, how about that, an order for matching ebony plugs AND pen? Pretty happy myself. The plugs are 1/2" in diameter and compliment an ebony Elegant Beauty. Sorry about the pic because the focus was on the plugs.

Attachments

• Ebonyset.jpg
    Ebonyset.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Yep, how about that, an order for matching ebony plugs AND pen? Pretty happy myself. The plugs are 1/2" in diameter and compliment an ebony Elegant Beauty. Sorry about the pic because the focus was on the plugs.

Very Nice Work, Darrin.

Just a thought, you may want to change the part in your web site where you say that you do not use ebony due to ecology issues.

(This is NOT a zinger; just something I noted at your site.)

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Excuse my ignorance, what are the plugs for, or what do they do???

Nice pen BTW.

Imagine tribal style earrings where the plug goes in the hole so you stretch out the ear lobe by the size of the plug.

Darrin

Yeah wdcav, I should have stated the customer provided the ebony for the project...it was an old carved piece he wanted the items made from. Unfortunatly, I still can't locate any new sustainably harvested ebony. I would consider these pieces 'recycled' ebony, if you will. :) And KUDOS on noticing that fact from my website!! Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom