Ebay Pen Auction!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BradG

Hello guys :)

Left with the daunting prospect of having to re-buy everything I once had in my workshop, I have decided to auction off some of my favorite pens to try and raise some funds to go towards it

Thank you in advance for anything you can bid - it really is greatly appreciated :)

All of the pens up for sale can be viewed here:
gee_chem | eBay

Attachments

• green3.jpg
    green3.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 308
  • 1146834_489342534490751_1226664774_o.jpg
    1146834_489342534490751_1226664774_o.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 247
  • cel2.jpg
    cel2.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 276
  • celt2.jpg
    celt2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 231
  • clock4.jpg
    clock4.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 254
  • nov2.jpg
    nov2.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 243
  • purp3.jpg
    purp3.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 229
  • usmc3.jpg
    usmc3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 304
  • wolf.jpg
    wolf.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 242

jttheclockman

Everyone would make an owner proud. I do hope though you put a reserve on these pens because you may not like the results. :frown:

BradG

It's OK John. So long as what they go for cover the free postage and ebay fees it won't be so bad. Il let fate dictate it.

robutacion

It's OK John. So long as what they go for cover the free postage and ebay fees it won't be so bad. Il let fate dictate it.

That would be giving the pens away for nothing, and nothing won't buy you new tools/gear so, you need a lot better than that and, you may be lucky that someone likes the pens and have the money to spend, only then, would be worth it...!

I sincerely hope you get amazing prices for those pens, they are all very nice looking and unusual....!

Good luck,

Cheers
George

stonepecker

They all look fantastic. Of course, I have a favorite or two.
Just wish I understood the conversion rates.
But I have them on my radar and will be watching.

Good luck.

BradG

They all look fantastic. Of course, I have a favorite or two.
Just wish I understood the conversion rates.
But I have them on my radar and will be watching.

Good luck.

I would hope they would of been displayed in dollars for you. perhaps if you added them to your watch list on Ebay, they would then show up in $ by going to my ebay, instead of clicking the british link I've posted above as that will point to ebay.co.uk oppose to ebay.com

I'm going to throw a couple of bids in even though I will likely be out bid. I would love to own one of these pens!

ah you never know, though thanks for your support regardless :)

OOPS

I hope this means we will be seeing you more regularly again. The good thing, and perhaps the ONLY good thing about re-buying tools, is you only have to re-buy the ones you actually ended up using!

Good Luck to you on the sale. You were missed.

BradG

I hope this means we will be seeing you more regularly again. The good thing, and perhaps the ONLY good thing about re-buying tools, is you only have to re-buy the ones you actually ended up using!

Good Luck to you on the sale. You were missed.

lol that's true enough. I certainly learned about a load of stuff I don't need. shouldn't take too long before im turning again :)

Yes i am watching them the wolf and moon especially that one !!!!!

I like that one too :wink:

cal91666

I have admired your Green Filigree from the first time I saw it here on IAP. Would be an honor to own it! Good luck with this venture.

tbroye

I am high bidder on one also. Son repaid some money I loaned him so I am good to go for it. They are all beautiful would love to have anyone of them

BradG

Best of luck Tom :)

You can never tell with Ebay Doug! :biggrin: has a habit of sailing through at the same price... or going to the extremes in the last minutes!

wizard

Thank you!

Brad,
I'm high bidder on two of them but I wouldn't be surprised to see that double or triple in last hours, minutes and seconds....
One of your beautiful pens is in my office.
It sits next to a awarded bronze medal. A gracious and precious gift from you with the words, Lest We Forget, gave enough meaning to that piece of metal that I finally displayed it after sitting in its box for 29 years. Thank you.
Doc :)

BradG

Sometimes viewing objects we have in a different perspective is all it takes :) I'm glad to hear the award has made its way out of storage and I bet they look great together :) couldn't have gone to a better person

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Good Luck

Because I have 3 large orders coming in for my store I won't be able to bid much on any of these pens....fortunately I think I have one of your pens that you auctioned for flood relief awhile back.

stonepecker

I also 'owned' the high bid on one pen for a while.
I can wait till the end.......then we will see who is the high bidder.

I really have my eye on two. But there is one that I will own above all others.

BradG

That's it guys we're into the last 19 hours now :biggrin: good luck to everyone who has their eye on a particular pen!

BradG

Nicely done Wayne, I shall have it wrapped up for you :wink:

The lathe is pretty much covered now. whole plethora of other things to collect but I think I can make that work over time :)

A bit of luck a few people will pick up a pen on the gofundme page, as that would help towards the cost of the plating chems.

BradG

Got the one I wanted the Art Nouveau Thrilled. Now to go on the other site a see what we can do there to help out.

Well done Tom, glad you managed to grab that one. picture's don't do it justice, really is pretty just a nightmare to try and photograph lol

All of the pens will be shipped out over the next couple of days. :)

Top Bottom