Earring Stand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from micharms

micharms

The colours of the spalted crabapple in this earring stand are amazing. I've got to get some more of this stabilized. Have to dig out the snow to get to the shed though. The Chakte Kok adds just that extra touch.

Thanks for looking.
Michael

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

micharms

Thanks for all the kind words. The crabapple had sat behind our shed for a number of years and I needed to move it to reshingle. I started cutting it up so I could burn it in our chimnea and then I saw the colours. So it went from outside the shed to inside it.

The stand is about 5" tall by 3 1/4" in diameter.

Michael

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The colours of the spalted crabapple in this earring stand are amazing. I've got to get some more of this stabilized. Have to dig out the snow to get to the shed though.

Thanks for looking.
Michael

Have fun shovelling, Michael! Good place for the snow, in OS!:biggrin:

Great looking ring thing!

micharms

Thanks Mack & Scott.

Mack - we are more than willing to share with you less fortunate folks down south. After all, how can you properly enjoy winter without the white stuff?

Michael

darrin1200

Thanks Mack & Scott.

Mack - we are more than willing to share with you less fortunate folks down south. After all, how can you properly enjoy winter without the white stuff?

Michael

Hey Mike. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm allowed to laugh at you. I grew up out in Shallow Lake, so I know what your dealing with. However, we're at about te same Latitude over here in Lyn. I just finished my 3rd day in a row clearing the driveway with the ATV. About 10" a day. Luckily its cold enoug that the snow is a little lighter.

I still have quite a few cousins up in the area there. I'll have to try to get up for a visit.

Nice earing holder. I made an oranament holder that looked similar, and had a bunch of women ask if i could do neck lace holders. Whats the thickness of the upper disk? I'm guessing its made for hook style earings, how big are the holes and how close are they to the edge.

micharms

Hi Darren.

I really don't mind the snow. It's the freezing drizzle we're supposed to get on top of it that I don't like!

If you do end up this way let me know and we can have a coffee and talk turning.

The overall thickness of the top piece is approx. 1/2". The holes are 3/32 and they are about that distance from the edge.

Michael

Top Bottom