Dec. Pen Swap Sign-ups

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey!! That looks like a picture of my 'special blanks' box!!!!:biggrin:

My ornament is sorted and the idea and plans for the pen is done. :wink:
Very much in with the 'construction' theme and the teaser clue is; Maxwell had a silver one.....:cool:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member

Very much in with the 'construction' theme and the teaser clue is; Maxwell had a silver one.....:cool:

Bullet?

No wait - that was someone else ....

Skeleton2014

Ok, sign me up,too... Already picked me up some material from the counter top business that's a stone' s throw from the Seattle Woodcraft... Don't know exactly how my drill bits and turning tools are going to react to this stone like material. May have to switch to something more light weight. Anyway, will give it a try. Also, I can ship internationally.
Jeff

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus

Solid Silver?:biggrin:

D.Oliver

Hey Mike, you know it's been a while since the world seen a Broberg pen. Why don't you get in on this and show us how it's done?:biggrin:

Flynny

OK I'm with the humblest apologies to Derek (for "borrowing his ornament design) and who (whom??) ever gets my name (for reasons that will become apparent upon receipt).

John

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
OK I'm with the humblest apologies to Derek (for "borrowing his ornament design) and who (whom??) ever gets my name (for reasons that will become apparent upon receipt).

John

Not that it really matters, but I say "whoever" is the correct term in that sentence.

Ed McDonnell

For those that are on the fence about participating in this swap, here's a little glimpse of what could be on it's way to you if you take a chance and join Derek's swap....

Ok...there's not much showing and it really could be just about anything. But, trust me...whoever gets it will be saying to themselves "???".

Ed

Attachments

• DecTease2.jpg
    DecTease2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 124

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Mine is now finished...:biggrin:
I rarely make two pens the same, but I think I'll be making another one just like it for myself. I really like how it turned out!! :biggrin:

Where are all the UK guys??? C'mon fellas, don't let the side down!! :wink:

Joe S.

I'm afraid I have to pull out, my wood lathe needs a replacement part. Have fun guys, and I'll try and get in on the next one!

Ed McDonnell

I had two pens done, but I'm not completely happy with one of them. I could just send it to Derek, but I'll keep it as a carry pen and make a new one.

I'm starting on the ornaments today as well. So many ideas to choose from.

Ed

Top Bottom