Deal Completed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
In this thread http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/lou-metcalf-dcbluesman-collection-items-139294/ I was fortunate enough to receive one of Lou's puzzle pen kits and, made a pen. I wanted to donate the pen to the Indiana Autism Society and, was able to contact them and, finally get the pen and, zippered leather case donated for their silent auction. Whenever that will be. I received a nice acknowledgement from Senior Executive Officer. Feels pretty good šŸ˜‰

Attachments

• Donation Letter - Hutchings pen.docx
    77.7 KB · Views: 195
Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

You're a class act Chuck. Somehow, someday you will be repaid. The best part is that you will never know how or when or where, just that it will happen.
KARMA~
Bob

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
You're a class act Chuck. Somehow, someday you will be repaid. The best part is that you will never know how or when or where, just that it will happen.
KARMA~
Bob
Thank you Bob! I think I've already been compensated in life. :wink: That Karma thing :biggrin:

Cmmarshall

As a father of an autistic daughter, I admire your giving spirit for a cause that hasn't even breached the understanding of people like myself who deal with this diagnosis daily.

As a penturner, how did you do that? Beautiful work.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Cody. The credit for the donation goes to Jon Piper (Goodturns) and the late Lou Medcalf (DC Bluesman) which, I think is awesome. It was a pleasure for me to comply with their wishes.

These are puzzle kits which are made with a laser and pieced together around a tube. Then coated with CA glue. I think Exoticblanks may still have some available.

Top Bottom