Dale Nish

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
Just got word that Dale Nish died last night. He was a true inspiration to turners worldwide. Peace Dale!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

walshjp17

Didn't know Dale but I gained lots of inspiration from, and admiration for, his work. He will be missed in the turning community.

Fair winds and following seas, Dale.

nava1uni

Just saw him in Utah at the Utah Woodturning Symposium. He was a very pleasant man with a good sense of humor. He will be missed by all of his friends, family and the wood turning community.

lorbay

I saw Dale in 2010 in Utah. Dale has had some real neat life accomplishments. Glad I got to see him.
Lin

MartinPens

I spent a week in Utah with Mr. Nish as part of a class. Quite an amazing man. He helped me unlearn all the bad self taught habits of turning. The way he demonstrated turning made wood turning fun instead of work. He was an amazing teacher. His kindness and hospitality had a real impact. He had the whole class over to his home at the end of the week. What an extensive collection of wood turnings from professionals around the world. He took us into his woodshop at his house and we just all stood around in amazement at all the different species of woods he had. God bless his family.

Top Bottom