Cyber Monday

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I am not grizzly fan so I do not have any first hand experience. With that said I looked at both units that are on sale. The G5955 ($179sale)to me looks just like the Jet model and uses the same filters so my opinion is it is just as good. Made in Taiwain There is nothing to these units except a motor and some electronics. The filters are just about the same specs. It is a matter of what you trust and where any warrenty work can get done.

If you want a cheaper model you can go with the G0758.($109sale) It too uses the filters with the same spec. The 1micron filter is the key.

Any air cleaner is better than none.

JimB

I think John means the G0738 for $109 on sale. I have that one. I bought it at the tent sale in September and I am extremely happy with it. The outer filter picks up a lot of airborn dust and the inner filter gets what is left. I have a small shop, 10 x18, with no windows or outside air circulation. I set the filter on the low setting and set the timer long enough that it runs while I am in the shop and for some time after I leave. I can definitely tell the difference in the air quality and I can see the significant reduction in sanding dust on my tools. All that and I have it on the low setting.

plantman

Order that baby quick before you screw up something and she has a change of heart !!! I also built my own to use when I carve eggs. Very toxic dust !! Wooden frame with two 120 volt computer cooling fans and furnace filters. Jim S

stonepecker

It was ordered overa hour ago. Should be packaged and to the shipper by now.......LOL

Before the dust collectors, I had two box fans with furnace filters on. They really helped but then I wasn't in the shop daily. Now I want to be in there all the time. This should make a difference to the floating dust. Now I got to watchout for more filters.

Top Bottom