Customer service counts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Akula

I made 3 orders (actually trying to get a 4th company started LOL but that's a different story) from 3 different companies. All made the same day. 2 of them are in the USA. 1 is not but they did something nice. These orders were made within 20 minutes of each other on Monday.

One Company completed order and items arrived today. Wednesday. Thanks. If they had more stock of items, I would use them more than just a few times a year.

One Company took order and items shipped today. LOL This is getting old. If they didn't carry some items, I would just stop. S L O W I will be looking to replace their items even if I have to pay a little more. My time counts as well.

Both Companies took orders the same day, both companies took payment the same day.

One Company overseas order has shipped. I made an error on my order and they took control and made it right for me with no extra charge. I didn't ask for anything. Thanks!

One Company, I'm still trying to get an order placed. I'm at the point I wish I knew where I could just buy the stuff and be done.

Live2Dive

I hear what you are saying. I placed 3 orders last week. One order came in by Friday (which was the last order placed). One order will be here tomorrow according to tracking (which was the second order placed), and the third order (first order, all placed on the 12th) has not shipped. Actually, I have no idea what is going on with the order. The card was charged that day, as with all the other orders. I sent an email yesterday morning asking if it was shipped and to get a tracking number, and I got no response. Still in the dark on that one, which is bizarre because the last order I placed with them, the blanks were shipped out that day and I was given a tracking number. Their customer service person must be on holiday...

Top Bottom