Cottonwood Flame Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wpenm

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpenm

Here is the new Ultra Cigar Ballpoint pen dressed in a Cottonwood Flame Burl.

20071223164622_Ultimate%20Cigar%20Pen.jpg

All of your comments on the pen or wood are welome.
Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wpenm

Thanks guys. I'm with you Steve. Still not sure what I think about the style of this pen either.The mix of Chrome nib and Gold clip seams a little odd to me. Time will tell.

Woodlvr

That is a beautiful combination of wood and the kit. Great job. I am also not totally sold on the the "Ultra" but when someone turns a beautiful pice like this it shows us anything is possible.

Mike

guts

Garry,that's a very good looking pen,I am one of the few that likes the Ultra Kit,only question I have is what in the world is Cottonwood Flame Burl and where did you get it?,never seen it before.

neon007

After looking at this pen, I think I like the new kit. I think I am going to pick some up next weekend. Thanks for making my mind up Garry. I really like that wood as well. Great job.

wpenm

Thanks for all the comments guys. Bill, I bought the Cottonwood Flame Burl online at http://ipopperwoods.com/
They have some of the most beautiful domestic spalted and highly figured wood I have ever seen. I think they are closed for the winter or something. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom